The Animal Control Division is responsible for Animal Code enforcement including control of dangerous or vicious animals, impoundment of animals found at large, providing humane animal traps for resident use, relocation of trapped animals, and rabies monitoring and control.
- Always keep current identification on your pet
- Do not assume your pet will come home on his own - report your lost pet immediately
- Introduce your pet to your neighbor so they are familiar with your pet
- Keep a current picture of your pet
Or CLICK HERE for the online Pet Tag form, which allows you to submit your registration and pay online.
Animal Shelter - Pet Adoption
An application for adoption must be completed and turned into the Nassau Bay Animal Control Office.
Adoption Application Form (PDF)
Support the Animal Shelter
Current Item Wishlist:
- Outdoor Dog Houses (Plastic igloo-type are great)
- Large Blankets Without Stuffing