The Nassau Bay Dog Park is located in Lake Nassau Park and has separate fenced areas for large and small dogs. Use of the dog park is at your own risk. Please abide by the following rules to ensure the safety of you, your dog, and others visiting the park.
Nassau Bay Dog Park Rules
- All dogs must have current rabies tags and should be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites.
- Dogs must wear current license tags in dog park.
- Nassau Bay residents must have a City issued tag on their dog.
- Non-residents must carry a copy of their dog's rabies certificate with them while visiting the dog park.
- Never league your dog unattended.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog's waste.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the dog park.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the park.
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the dog park.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs younger than 4 months of age are prohibited.
- No more than 2 dogs per adult in the dog park at any time.
- No food or drink (dog or human) allowed in the park.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, or motorized vehicles allowed in the dog park.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all time.
For emergencies, call 911. For dog park information, call 281-333-4211.