The mission of the City of Nassau Bay EMS is to:
- Improve the quality of life for all citizens of Nassau Bay
- Help people avoid, prepare, and cope with those events which threaten their quality of life
- Deliver the highest quality of health care in the most effective and compassionate manner to the sick and injured of Nassau Bay regardless of their ability to pay
Our vision is to provide quality pre-hospital care to the sick and injured, as well as those needing our help in the City of Nassau Bay.
Emergency Medical Services
Employees of the medical staff are organized into teams comprised of two persons trained in emergency medicine:
- During the week, the teams are assigned to 24-hour shifts
- This is a fully-paid service, licensed by the State of Texas, with staffing of basic EMTs and paramedics
For more information about Nassau Bay's EMS service, please call 281.335.5380.